PNW Visiting Vet provides a variety of veterinarian services: We come to you!
- Vaccine titer testing
- Intestinal Parasite screening
- Heartworm testing
- FeLV/FIV testing
Vaccinations are a crucial part of preventative care for your pet. We will personally tailor your pet’s vaccine protocol according to their age and lifestyle.
We understand that adverse effects from vaccines may be of concern for you. That is why we only use Boehringer Ingelheim’s Ultra vaccines. These vaccines
have 50% less volume and are specifically designed to reduce vaccine reactions. Please read more at:
We can perform specialized tests (phenobarbital, fructosamine, thyroid levels) in house and get results within minutes. You will not have to
wait 24-48 hours for critical results that may change the medical management of your pet’s condition.
- Routine Bloodwork
- Digital X-Rays
- Your pet will be well cared for in our state-of-the-art mobile surgical suite.
- We provide a wide range of surgical services, from routine (spay/neuter) to more complex (mass removal) including full anesthetic monitoring.
- Our focus is on patient safety, pain management, and utilizing the most advanced techniques available.
- Ultrasonic scaling
- Dr. Stephenson is an avid rider and competitive endurance racer and provides equine and other large animal care.
End of Life Care:
Unfortunately, you may be faced with the difficult decision of saying goodbye to your pet. We will be there to make this experience as
comfortable as possible so that your final memories of your pet will be good ones.
- At-home euthanasia
- Burial and cremation
- We provide the required documentation and health certificates necessary for domestic and international travel.
Click HERE to read more about Service fees.
- We can provide emergency care on a case-by-case basis, but some care is more appropriately managed at an emergency care hospital.
- If you have an emergency outside of our regular office hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.), please contact your local emergency clinic:
- Dove Lewis = (503) 228-7281
- Columbia River Veterinary Specialists = (360) 694-3007